Welcome!

Here, I intend to write what comes to my mind about India. This could be about anything, politics, religion, movies or remote happenings. Feel free to check this blog for updates, who knows some could be of some interest to you.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Come back of the Prince

Though I am not a cricket fanataic it's been interesting to watch Sourav Ganguly's come back. His efforts needs due credit. He went out of the national team with shame but he had the grit to perform in domestic cricket and get back to the national team. With the stiff competition and the abundance of talents available to choose from, it's a great feat to be in again. Today he again proved his worth by scoring 98 runs against WI, a match that India ultimately won. Its too late to say this, but I always had a feeling that he will get back to the team. I put him in the bowl of fight-backers where I hold legends like Monica Seles, J.Jayalalitha and Andre Agassi.

No comments: