Welcome!

Here, I intend to write what comes to my mind about India. This could be about anything, politics, religion, movies or remote happenings. Feel free to check this blog for updates, who knows some could be of some interest to you.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year - 2008

I wish my fellow NETizens a great new year.

I have resumed writing after 4 months. This is the time it takes for one to get an internet connection done in the Silicon valley of India. I realized that the so called 'city limits' does not mean the same for infrastructue yet. I had to deal with the state owned service provider (BSNL) pulling strings in vain just to realize that it would take more than 3 months to get a telephone cable laid in my street though they have about 100 applicants waiting in the same locality. Then I tried our modern private providers, Airtel, Reliance, et al and the responses were no different. At last, one of them was able to provide a wireless connection finally as I am in the 'city limits' ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.